Billionaires Team Up to Back Carrefour in Brazil Retail DealAdriana Brasileiro and Fabiola Moura
An alliance between two Brazilian billionaires and their nation’s government may help Carrefour SA fend off competition from Casino Guichard-Perrachon SA in the world’s second-biggest emerging market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis