Stanley Black & Decker Buys U.S. Housing Insulation: Real M&ATara Lachapelle, Joseph Ciolli and Rita Nazareth
Stanley Black & Decker Inc. is making the largest bet since its merger by joining the biggest wave of security-services takeovers in history as a safeguard against the U.S. housing market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster