Scene Last Night: Blair, Stephanopoulos, Altman, Arnhold, SorosAmanda Gordon
Perched on white bar stools, former Prime Minister Tony Blair and George Stephanopoulos, the anchor of ABC’s “Good Morning America,” discussed the financial crisis in Greece, the Arab Spring and the environment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders