Asian Stocks Rise on Speculation Greece Near Debt Rollover DealJonathan Burgos and Satoshi Kawano
Asian stocks rose, with the regional benchmark index paring its loss for the month, on speculation Greece may be allowed to roll over some of its bonds, easing concern the nation’s sovereign debt crisis will spread across Europe, one of Asia’s biggest export markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’