John Cullum Tames Runaway Groom in Central Park: Jeremy Gerard
Bertram, the caddish count who comes of age in “All’s Well That Ends Well,” is no more likable at the end of Shakespeare’s odd comedy than he was upon his first entrance. At least, not at the Delacorte Theater in Central Park.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life