Blackstone Asked by SEC for More Disclosure on CompensationJason Kelly
Blackstone Group LP, the world’s largest private-equity firm, was asked by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for more detail about how its top executives are paid, as buyout firms continue to confront the scrutiny that comes with public listings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap