Dubai’s Sheikh Ahmed to Head Emirates NBD in Board ReshuffleArif Sharif
Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the uncle of Dubai’s ruler, was appointed the chairman of Emirates NBD PJSC as the government made changes to the board of the United Arab Emirates’ biggest bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations