Go Daddy Said to Be in Talks for KKR, Silver Lake PurchaseCristina Alesci and Brian Womack
Go Daddy Group Inc., an Internet domain-name and hosting company, is in talks to be bought by a group led by KKR & Co. and Silver Lake Partners for more than $2 billion, according to a person with knowledge of the process.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis