For B-School's Entrepreneurship Program, a 10 Percent Solution
Over the past few years, Clarkson University President Tony Collins and members of the business school faculty had been thinking of ways to strengthen the school's entrepreneurship program. Clarkson's undergraduate business program had a strong focus on entrepreneurship, but the school wanted to attract more top-teen entrepreneurial talent to campus. The problem was finding the students.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life