Chrysler Looks to Expand Sales Network in China, Manley SaysTim Higgins
Chrysler Group LLC, the U.S. automaker operated by Fiat SpA, wants to expand its dealer network in China by 39 percent over the next two to three years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards