Barclays, Bank of America, Morgan Keegan in Court NewsElizabeth Amon
Barclays Plc, after defeating an $11 billion lawsuit by Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc., seeks to dismiss the defunct firm’s remaining claim for $500 million in allegedly unpaid bonuses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner