Saudi Women Call on Subaru to Leave Kingdom Over Driving BanDonna Abu-Nasr
A group campaigning to end Saudi Arabia’s ban on driving by women called on Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd.’s Subaru cars unit to pull out of the kingdom until the prohibition is lifted.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans