Valcke Won’t Face Charges for E-Mail Comments, FIFA SaysTariq Panja
FIFA General Secretary Jerome Valcke won’t face internal charges for sending an e-mail that claimed Qatar “bought” the right to host the 2022 World Cup, soccer’s governing body said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts