Prada May Mirror Samsonite as Shares Fall in Gray MarketZijing Wu and Alexis Xydias
Prada SpA may decline when it begins trading this week, following in the footsteps of companies such as Samsonite International SA that struggled to woo investors in Hong Kong debuts, premarket trading shows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem