NFL, Union Discuss Giving 48% Percent of Revenue to PlayersAaron Kuriloff and Erik Matuszewski
National Football League owners and players are discussing a labor contract in which players would get about 48 percent of all revenue, according to a person familiar with the negotiations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts