Wal-Mart Million-Worker Bias Suit Thrown Out by High CourtGreg Stohr
The U.S. Supreme Court, in a ruling that will mean new limits on nationwide class-action suits, ruled that Wal-Mart Stores Inc. can’t be sued for discrimination on behalf of potentially a million female workers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas