Structured Notes Protecting Against Inflation Rise Almost 40%Matt Robinson
Investors have pushed sales of structured notes tied to interest rates and commodities up almost 40 percent on concern that inflation may rise, making them the fastest-growing types of offerings in 2011.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day