Netflix Threatens Canada Culture, Quebecor CEO SaysAndrew Mayeda
Online video providers such as Netflix Inc. and Apple Inc. are threatening Canada’s broadcasting industry and culture and companies shouldn’t face increased regulation as they take on this threat, said Quebecor Inc. Chief Executive Officer Pierre Karl Peladeau.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself