Want to Live Cheaply? Head to TexasBy
In Texas, it's not all oil wells and rodeos. Despite this state's great wealth and culture, plenty of folks are living a hardscrabble existence. Harlingen, a developing city in the heart of the Rio Grande Valley, has one of the lowest income levels in the U.S. Fortunately for residents of this hot, dry city in the state's southern tip, it is also the cheapest place in the country to live.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C