Time to Remix Your Innovation Portfolio?G. Michael Maddock and Raphael Louis Vitón
The best leaders watch their investments carefully. That's why if you're in charge of innovation, Wall Street is watching you. After all, according to Harvard Business Review, some 54 percent of a stock's value comes from projected future growth. So where you invest your company's innovation dollars matters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries