Italy Referendums Challenging Berlusconi Laws May Get QuorumAlessandra Migliaccio and Flavia Rotondi
Italian voters may overturn key legislation passed by Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi’s government in referendums that end today, weakening his grip on power and increasing the chances of early elections.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing