Lagarde Says IMF Needs ‘Flexibility’ in Setting Aid TermsAngeline Benoit and Mike Cohen
Christine Lagarde, France’s finance minister and a candidate to become managing director of the International Monetary Fund, said the lender needs to show “flexibility” when setting aid terms for developing nations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’