EMC's Eyes 'Big Data' Analysis BuysBy
EMC Corp. may spend about $3 billion on acquisitions this year, keeping pace with last year's tally, to add businesses that can help corporate customers analyze reams of data, Chief Operating Officer Pat Gelsinger said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself