Germany Knocks Facebook Facial-Recognition, Handelsblatt SaysRagnhild Kjetland
Germany’s data-protection watchdog says Facebook Inc.’s facial-recognition feature for photo tagging violates people’s ability to control their own information, Handelsblatt reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License