From Hedge Funds to Lady Gaga
In 2008, hedge fund manager Matthew Michelsen received the phone call that would change his life—from 50 Cent. Actually, the rapper and energy drink mogul was calling to speak with Michelsen's wife, Jenny, about investing in her 3D eyewear company, Gunnar Optiks. Jenny passed the phone to Matthew, and an unlikely friendship was born.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’