Ensco, U.S. Settle Suit Over Deep-Water Drilling PermitsMargaret Cronin Fisk and Allen Johnson Jr.
Ensco Offshore Co. and the U.S. Justice Department settled a lawsuit claiming federal regulators intentionally delayed deep-water drilling after lifting a moratorium.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing