European Soccer Sales Reach 16.3 Billion Euros, Deloitte SaysBob Bensch
Record growth in Europe’s top five leagues boosted revenue in the continent’s soccer industry by 4 percent to an all-time high of 16.3 billion euros ($23.8 billion) in 2009-10, accountant Deloitte LLP said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day