World’s 10 Biggest Nickel-Producing Countries in 2010Agnieszka Troszkiewicz
Following is a table of the world’s 10 biggest producers of refined nickel in 2010 by country, compiled by London-based metals consultant CRU. Production figures are in thousand of metric tons. Chinese figurers include nickel pig iron output.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy