Japan Won’t Intervene Unless Speculation Increases, Panel SaysCatarina Saraiva and William Pesek
Japanese officials won’t intervene further in the currency market unless they see evidence of speculative buying strengthening the yen, according to Naomi Fink, head of Japan strategy at Jefferies Japan Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks