Gold May Gain as Growth Outlook, Weaker Dollar Boosts DemandNicholas Larkin
Gold may gain for a third day in New York as concern about Europe’s debt crisis, signs that the U.S. economy is slowing and a weakening dollar spurs demand for the metal as an alternative investment. Palladium climbed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt