Obama Says Bailout Saved Auto Industry From ‘Free Fall’Kate Andersen Brower and Hans Nichols
President Barack Obama said the bailout of the auto industry has been vindicated by the resurgence of Chrysler Group LLC and General Motors Co. and the addition of jobs making vehicles across the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States