Jack Kevorkian, Advocate for Assisted Suicide, Dies at 83Mark Schoifet
Jack Kevorkian, the defiant physician known as Dr. Death who was hailed as a compassionate visionary for igniting a national debate on assisted suicide and reviled as a ghoulish publicity hound, has died. He was 83.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders