Jack Kevorkian, Advocate for Assisted Suicide, Dies at 83Mark Schoifet
Jack Kevorkian, the defiant physician known as Dr. Death who was hailed as a compassionate visionary for igniting a national debate on assisted suicide and reviled as a ghoulish publicity hound, has died. He was 83.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day