Groupon Founders' Master Plan: Build More GrouponsBobbie Johnson
With the news that Groupon is filing for an initial public offering, people are poring over the fine details and wondering what it means.There are plenty of questions to ask: How should you feel about the fact that the company lost $413 million last year? Is the company's valuation too exuberant? And what about the discovery that the majority of the $946 million in funding the company raised recently has been used to pay early investors?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day