Facebook ‘CSI’ Sleuths Crack E3 Show Where Assassins RuleCliff Edwards and Pavel Alpeyev
Facebook sleuths playing “CSI” will share the spotlight with assassins at Ubisoft Entertainment SA’s E3 booth next week, the latest sign that video game makers recognize the threat posed by lower-priced casual titles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline