Summer Reading List: The B-School EditionFrancesca Di Meglio
The hazy days of summer are no time to be lazy if you're heading to business school in the fall. Getting a jump start on your studies by reading books that will inspire, motivate, and teach is never a bad idea, writes Janet G. Marcantonio, executive professor at Texas A&M University's Mays Business School (Mays Full-Time MBA Profile), in an e-mail. "If you're entering or headed back to business school, [books] will freshen your intellectual larder and spur your growth as a leader," Marcantonio says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts