News Corp. to Decide on MySpace in Two Weeks, Miller SaysBrett Pulley and Joseph Galante
News Corp. will make a decision about the potential sale of its MySpace social network in two weeks, said Jonathan Miller, head of the company’s digital media group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline