Ramsay’s Revenue Declines as Diners Stay Away From Claridge’sRichard Vines
Gordon Ramsay Holdings Ltd., the company that operates the chef’s restaurants and bars, said profit jumped by 182 percent last year after it cut costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders