Singapore Stocks: Cosco, Neptune Orient, Oversea-Chinese BankingJonathan Burgos
Singapore’s Straits Times Index gained for a sixth day, rising 0.6 percent to 3,159.93 at the close. That’s the longest winning streak since April 8. Almost three stocks rose for each that fell in the benchmark index of 30 companies. The gauge fell 0.6 percent this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License