Lee Hsien Loong Named Chairman of GIC, Succeeding His FatherLars Klemming
Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong was named chairman of Government of Singapore Investment Corp., which manages more than $100 billion of the island’s assets, succeeding his father Lee Kuan Yew.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing