Ferragamo May Seek Higher IPO Rating Than Prada, Research ShowsElisa Martinuzzi and Francesca Cinelli
Salvatore Ferragamo SpA, the Italian luxury company known for pumps with bows, may seek a higher valuation multiple than its bigger rival Prada SpA, according to research by a bank helping manage the initial public offerings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing