Financing an MBA, With Help From Mom and DadAlison Damast
(Deletes the first two paragraphs dealing with Daniel Wesley, the CEO of Creditloan.com. Wesley said he was a student in the Weekend MBA program at the University of Chicago's Booth School of Business. A Booth spokesman said no one by Wesley's name was enrolled in the program. Wesley did not respond to multiple requests for comment via email or telephone.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks