Scene Last Night: James Gorman, Bobby Valentine, StoudemireAmanda Gordon
James Gorman, Morgan Stanley’s chief executive officer, apologized last night for his crooked bow-tie. His wife was out of town and he had to tie it on his own, he told 650 guests at the Japan Society 2011 Annual Dinner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States