California Pizza Agrees to $470 Million Bid From Golden GateMatthew Townsend and Leslie Patton
California Pizza Kitchen Inc., operator of the restaurant chain of the same name, agreed to a $470 million takeover by Golden Gate Capital Corp., more than a year after beginning a search for a suitor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap