N.Y.’s Silver Proposes Property-Tax Cap Similar to Cuomo’sEsmé E. Deprez and Martin Z. Braun
New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver proposed a 2 percent property-tax cap, a plan similar to the one Governor Andrew Cuomo has pushed lawmakers to pass before their session ends next month. The state’s top Republican legislator said a three-way agreement on a cap has been reached.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States