Disney’s ‘Pirates’ Sequel Has Friday Sales of $35 MillionDan Hart and Michael White
“Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides,” had sales of $35 million yesterday for Walt Disney Co., making it the third-best Friday result for the adventure franchise, Hollywood.com said in an e-mailed statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap