Codexis Becomes Target for Suitor Seeking Enzymes, CEO SaysAndrew Noel and Alex Morales
Codexis Inc., the U.S. enzyme maker that has worked with Royal DSM NV and Royal Dutch Shell Plc, said it’s a potential takeover target as chemical companies expand in higher-margin markets such as biofuels from plants.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap