Large Earthquake Closer to Tokyo May Be Possible, Study SaysSimeon Bennett
The earthquake that shook Japan in March, triggering a tsunami that left more than 24,000 people dead or missing, was bigger than seismologists expected and may indicate another large temblor closer to Tokyo is possible, U.S. researchers said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner