Tablet Penetration: Just the StartRyan Kim
For a product that really just got going a little over a year ago, it shouldn't be surprising that the reach of tablets is limited. Nielsen said on Wednesday that tablet penetration is just under 5 percent, which helps put the buzz around tablets in proper perspective.But while some are using the numbers to deflate the hype around slates, the big growth of a new product category—along with a recent spike in the penetration of e-readers—suggests a bright future for tablets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says