Higher Doses of Pfizer Alzheimer’s Drug Trigger Ban RequestAnna Edney
Higher doses of an Alzheimer’s drug sold by Eisai Co. and Pfizer Inc. endanger patients and don’t enhance the treatment’s effectiveness, according to a consumer group that wants the regimen banned.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself