Senators Question Aid to Pakistan Over Harboring InsurgentsRoxana Tiron
Five U.S. senators, all Democrats, asked the State and Defense departments to assess Pakistan’s commitment to fighting terrorism before Congress approves more aid for that nation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day